Sunday 31 October 2021

Mornin' all

I desperately need my hair cut ✂💇 lol  I can put it up into a small ponytail half way up the back of my head now!  It'll keep my neck warm over winter but when the hair dresser has recovered and is safely back on her feet and back to work, I will be getting an appointment as soon as I can!


I've taken my pills this morning, run the virus scan (which is still clear), cared for my carer for an hour and made his breakfast for him.  I'm having biccies for my breakfast and hopefully scrambled eggs for lunch, which my carer promised he'd definitely do for me last night, but I won't believe it until I see it 'cos the last time he cooked was last Saturday (not yesterday, the Saturday before) and I've been making all his meals ever since.  If I do have eggs for lunch, it'll be my last solid meal until I've recovered from my Covid jab in the middle to end of November.  If my carer doesn't cook today, it will be almost a month since my last solid meal by the time I feel able to risk eating again, yet apparently he "cooks all her meals" which this week has so far proved is total bollox.


Need to put the rubbish and recycling out when it lightens up out there and I bet my carer will forget to bring the bag and boxes in tomorrow and take them out again a week today, then bring them back in the following Monday and it'll be my fault that it doesn't go out again.  It's only four to six times a year that I ask him to do it, yet it's down to me every week, whether I'm writing or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment