Thursday 21 October 2021

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


I'm feeling considerably better this morning, thankfully.  I've still got the dreggs of my cold, but nowhere near as bad as I was for the last couple of days!

 

The virus scan was clear again, which I'm always grateful for 'cos I'd get into a right tizzy if it ever found one - I'd prefer to be better cautious than infected though.

 

My pills went down pretty easily this morning, so I'm hoping that means that today will be a good day for me.


I've found another 6 short courses that I wanna take, so I've added them to the list now.


I've already cared for my carer for well over 2 hours this morning and stopped him losing his "tray" and smashing one of his mugs to smithereens that he'd balanced on the arm of his chair and with even the slightest movement of his arm they would have fallen to the floor and smashed to pieces which would, of course, be my fault 😠 


I've got my first photos of the day of my breakfast all sorted and ready to put up here on my blog and also on Instagram, so I'll go and do that now, before I forget again.


No comments:

Post a Comment