Sunday 24 October 2021

As predicted...

...my carer didn't fancy making lunch again, so I've just made him corned beef sandwiches and I've got no choice but to chomp my way through a packet of biscuits 'cos he's got the only two clean plates in here and I can't risk staying on my feet any longer to make myself anything.  

 

It's very unlikely that my carer will do anything to care for me this afternoon, so the week's total of care by my carer is only 2 hours and 3 minutes of care this week.  OTOH, my current total of care for my carer so far today comes to 4 hours and 35 minutes so far, so I've more than doubled my carer's care of me in one morning alone than he's achieved all week.  As of last night, the weekly total was 72 hours and 6 minutes, which means that as of now, the weekly total of me caring for my carer is 76 hours and 41 minutes so I've got less than 4 hours of care left this afternoon to hit double the full-time working hours and I've never even been thanked for it, let alone paid.


I'd best take my afternoon pill and refill the box ready for next week now I suppose, then I can carry on reading and reviewing the book.


No comments:

Post a Comment