Thursday 28 October 2021

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


I've already cared for my carer for over an hour, made two breakfasts, taken my pills and set the monthly virus scan going.  I completely forgot to put milk on my breakfast and wondered why it was so dry by the time I got in here with it - woops!


Here's the photo of my breakfast before the milk:


And here it is just before I dived in... with milk this time lol


The monthly virus scan is 30% of the way through and I'm apparently not having any lunch today 'cos my carer wants his burgers and doesn't want to make two different meals, so I'll be surviving on 330 calories again today... good job that I need to lose 2.25kg eh?  I was hoping to use the weight store during NaNo, but this is my fourth day without lunch, and a very light breakfast, so I'll have to make myself some bread and spread after NaNo so that I can increase my weight again, but as long as my carer eats then that's all that matters, right?


Time to crack on with the news while my carer is asleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment