Tuesday 12 October 2021

Today's lunch photo

These pizza baguette slices came with yesterday's grocery order so we had them for lunch today and they were good as a light lunch, but needed a lot more to bulk it out, especially if, like me, you didn't have any breakfast.  We're thinking of having them with chips (aka fries for any American readers out there) and potentially mushy peas (which would be a first for me) next time.


You definitely need something in your belly either from breakfast or to go alongside them, rather than just having them on their own 'cos I'm still hungry now!


Here's the photo:


I've just taken my lunchtime pill, so assuming I take my evening pills I'll be fully dosed up for the second day on the trot.  I hope it continues like that too.


No comments:

Post a Comment