Monday 18 October 2021

Mornin' all

I've been awake and down here since 1.18am after exactly 3 hours of sleep (no typo's) 'cos of this dratted cold and I've been caring for my carer ever since.

 

I've spent the last two hours supporting a friend too, so I reckon it'll be a 15 hour day of caring for my carer and I doubt my carer will cook today, just like he never does on a Monday and I'll have to make his breakfast for him, possibly at the expense of my own again, but he doesn't seem to care about that, as long as he eats and sleeps whenever he wants to then that's all that matters apparently.


The daily virus scan has finished and my laptop is still free of viruses and malware, thankfully and I was paid just before I woke up so I've been able to move a little bit of cash over into my savings 'cos all the monthly bills have been paid now, so I've assigned the shopping budget until my next pay day long as we don't go over budget with Steve's food at the expense of my own.  

 

It's the start of NaNo in exactly 2 weeks so he'll have the total budget to himself and I reckon he'll be reluctant to give any of the budget back to joint stuff and there won't even be a fiver left for my drinks for the rest of the year, so I'll be living on pretty much literally water until at least part-way through January, same as every year in the past.  I've got enough instant soup to see me through the first 16 days of NaNo (assuming Steve doesn't have any instant soup of course), but that's it then, nothing left for me at all.


I'm gonna take my morning pills now, while my carer is snoring his head off.  BBIAB.

➰➰➰

OK, that's me dosed up until lunchtime now, and I've remembered to add the squash I used to take them with to my FitBit app, so I'm ready to rock and roll for the rest of the day now.


I've already read and replied to all my emails and I've currently got 9 survey invitations waiting for me, so I'll do those while my carer is asleep - I'll prolly be rejected for most of them though 😏


No comments:

Post a Comment