Tuesday 12 October 2021

Mornin' all

So far today I've woken up late, but I managed very nearly 10 hours of sleep, but for some reason I'm more tired now than I am with only 7 hours of sleep.


I've taken my morning pills, run the daily virus scan (still clear of viruses and other malware), made my carers breakfast (the first time my legs gave way) and cared for him for over an hour already.  My breakfast was 2 bananas and a bar of chocolate so that my legs didn't give way for a third time with a bowl of liquid in my hands.


Today's lunch is gonna be the pizza's that were delivered yesterday, but I won't believe it until it's on a plate in front of me and I've taken a photo of it for you all.

 

I need to move the electricity money over to the joint account tomorrow, so that I'm not responsible for Steve going overdrawn.  It's his birthday in a couple of days and he's decided that he wants a huge Chinese meal for his birthday so that's what he'll have, even though he didn't even get me a card for mine.  I realised that he hasn't got me a gift for at least 20 years, yet has expected me to get one for him and his family each year but takes all the credit for it when it's handed over, despite not having a clue what it even is.


I'm thinking I'll go and brush my teeth, then get on with reading the book.


Catch up with you all later.


No comments:

Post a Comment