Sunday 17 October 2021

Because...

...we're going over to see my in-laws today, I wouldn't have been able to take my lunchtime pill, so I took it this morning instead and refilled the pill organiser instead of doing it at lunchtime and getting in a flap about it.  I'm gonna take a 5-HTP and squirt the B12 spray too, so that I can feel as positive as possible today... gonna leave it until they call to say M's on her way though so that I get as much from each of them for as long as possible.


Steve doesn't want any breakfast this morning, so I'll just have to keep an eye on his breathing while he's asleep for the next 4 hours or so.


I've got a Windows Update that needs to restart my laptop, so I'm gonna publish this now then get it sorted out.  Hopefully it'll go smoothly 'cos I really don't need any more stress today.


I've gotta do the rubbish and recycling before we go too and, as normal, I doubt I'll get any help with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment