Wednesday 12 January 2022

Achieved a pretty decent amount today!

After a sssllllooooowwww start to the day, I've managed to achieve a pretty decent amount and I'm feeling pretty proud of myself for it.


Since my last post, I've:

  • cooked lunch for my carer
  • completed the weekly backups
  • taken my lunchtime pill
  • eaten my lunch (3 slices of dry bread)
  • made my carer a couple of hot drinks
  • tried the peach tea made with cold water for both of us
  • planned out the first 20 chapters of my NaNo novel

I've just had my first slurp of the 3rd new drink of the week and it starts off really woody then changes to a berry aftertaste... not unpleasant and I reckon that'll be a regular purchase too!


I'll be eating tomorrow 'cos it's MugShots on the menu, so I'll only be standing up for as long as it takes to boil the kettle and stir it all around in the mugs then I can bring them in at the same time.


I'm definitely going to have an early night tonight... gotta bring the top-up shop in, get my carer's tea for him, take my pills then I can head straight off to beddy-byes.


No comments:

Post a Comment