Friday 7 January 2022

I've made an early morning decision this morning

I'll hopefully finish JanNo just before lunchtime today and I've decided that, for the rest of January, I'll only be eating when my carer cooks the meal, so no biscuits or soup or chocolate (other than for my reward when I've typed the final full stop) or cereal or anything else unless my carer cooks it for me.


If he tells the truth about cooking, there will be 48 photos by the end of January, right?  I'm predicting that, in reality, there will be less than ten and most days I won't have a single calorie going into my body at all.  I'd love to be wrong, of course, but I don't think I will be.


I'm also only gonna be drinking water unless he makes an even rarer hot drink for us both, with the exception of the squash when I take my pills 3 times a day, so there really will be zero calories going into my body on the days he doesn't cook or make drinks.  I'm fed up of him claiming credit for things he doesn't do and he "don't want to be treated like a dog with the rewards" so I guess it's finally got down to having to use the shock factor.


Time to knuckle down and write those final two chapters now, then it's PARTY TIME!!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment