Friday 7 January 2022

As of now...

...I'm back with my regular daily blog posts every day.  

 

I'm already being nagged by someone on Facebook about how they are coping and feeling and what they're doing and thinking, despite me telling them that I had only just finished what I've been doing for the last week and that I would need time to reconnect with real life after living in the head of a fictional character for the last 7 days.  As soon as I replied to their message, the usual lengthy messages started again, so I'm making a new rule for myself this year - if you are so selfish that you can't even ask how I'm doing and respond to my reply more than once a week, I'm putting you on a break for 30 days and if you're still the same when I remove the break, you are being blocked.  I don't like the thought of doing it, but I don't appreciate being bombarded with PMs within seconds of me replying either, so if you can't respect me and my time then it's gonna be goodbye this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment