Monday 10 January 2022

Mornin' all

It's not even 8am yet and I've already:

  1. run the daily virus scan
  2. checked my email
  3. taken my morning pills
  4. taken Steve's last minute recycling outside
  5. cared for my carer for over an hour

 

I already know that tomorrow will be a calorie-free day 'cos Steve's decided to have 20 rashers of bacon, 4 huge slices of black pudding and he's got 16 sausages to have too, so that's his lunch sorted tomorrow and I'll be living on water again.

 

I've managed to lose 1.9kg this week though, so I've only got 1.8kg to go to be at my ideal weight, then I'll need to be really careful about what I eat and how much I exercise so that I don't become underweight again.

 

My carer was supposed to have a medical appointment today but he's "ducking out of it" for the second time on the trot.


My carer has just phoned his family, so it's after 8am now, so I'm gonna publish this and keep my eye on the window so that I can bring the rubbish and recycling containers in.

No comments:

Post a Comment