Sunday 17 April 2022

Looks like today will be...

...another calorie free day 'cos my carer "don't want any cooked lunch, I'll just have sarnies instead" to which I replied that he's only got one sandwich filler left" and he goes "best leave that for me tea then".


He's just said "have we got anything other than veg to have with the sausages?" so I said "vegemince" which made him chuckle.  "We've got waffles unless they're earmarked for another day?" to which I nodded my head.


He's now saying about grilling the sausages to make sausage sarnies, but he said a while ago (as in weeks) that the grill is full of meat juices so he'll be the only one eating again today then.  At least I've had two meals (yesterday's breakfast and lunch) this weekend though, so I shouldn't complain really.


No comments:

Post a Comment