Sunday 17 April 2022

Mornin' all

How's things with you this morning?


I've taken my morning pills, started the daily virus scan and emailed a friend to suggest getting more security on their machine in case they've been hacked.  I've also cared for my carer for over an hour and I need to remember to charge my FitBit up so that it logs my sleep tonight.  

 

Apparently I yelled down to my carer at 10pm last night, even though my FitBit says I was asleep at 9.05pm so that just wouldn't have been possible, right?  He wouldn't accept facts from an app that can't lie though and apparently he's right and I'm lieing.


Gonna go for a wee then make my carers breakfast for him then charge my FitBit up I reckon.

 

Apparently my carer "didn't do the washing up, so there isn't a clean bowl, sorry" so looks like I'm doing the washing up first too which means I won't be able to have breakfast 'cos it won't be safe for me to stand up for long enough after doing the washing up and making my carer's breakfast.

 

My carer's just woken up and gone for a wee, so looks like I'm weeing outside again, but apparently that's a lie too <shrug>

 

Nope, I was wrong and I'm sorry - he's just come back into the living room while I was sorting out the labels for this post and said "all yours" so it looks like I can wee in the bathroom this morning, thankfully.


BFN.


No comments:

Post a Comment