Tuesday 19 April 2022

Mornin' all

I must have been totally wiped out last night 'cos, according to my FitBit, I was only restless once all night and was asleep for 9 hours and 24 minutes!


I've made Steve's breakfast for him, but the dried washing up away and generally cared for my carer for over an hour this morning, and it's not even 🕢 7.30am yet!


Our shopping is due between 10am and 11am and my carer has already decided "I might just have sausage sandwiches" which means I'll be going without lunch, so need every calorie I can get from breakfast.  It also means that he'll be using up the next two days worth of breakfasts for me, so there's a good chance I won't have put on much weight so won't be able to follow the plan next week either.  Saying that though, I think we've got more bread coming today, so that's not so bad.


My carer has almost finished his breakfast so I'll have to take his bowl out to the kitchen and wash it up before I can have my breakfast, which'll make me unsteady on my feet so I'll have to come and sit down again to recover before I go and make my toast, but then the shopping is due soon after that so I'll have to be ready to take all the groceries through to the kitchen, which'll make me wobbly again so I'll have to recover from that, then it'll be lunchtime and I'll have to make my carer's lunch then recover from that, so I'll miss lunch too.  Today is potentially a calorie-free day again.  Not good, but my carer's needs come before my own.


He's just finished his breakfast so I'm gonna go and wash up then see how I feel and if I can have breakfast after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment