Tuesday, 9 August 2022

2-1 to me today

I've made 2 of Steve's meals today and he's made 1.  I've eaten 3 times in 2 days and he's eaten 6 times plus loads of snacks.  Apparently I'm making all 3 of his meals tomorrow 'cos lunch is done in the oven, so he'll be eating all his meals made by me and I'll be making none made by him.


As for drinks, other than the squash, Steve hasn't made me a single drink for several years so that's another thing he lies to everyone about.


I've cared for him for 10 hours and 38 minutes so far today and he's managed to put in 1 hour and 32 minutes of care for both of us all week combined so far, so he's only 8 hours and 28 minutes in debt so far this week.  Assuming he makes my bottle of squash for me overnight, there will be no care at all tomorrow, which'll put him 13 hours and 26 minutes in debt after only 3 days.  He's got a medical appointment on Thursday and it's our standard Thursday instant soup for lunch, so I doubt I'll get any support from him on Thursday either which makes him over 18 hours in debt.  Friday is due to be hot so he'll use that as an excuse not to cook and I'll have to make him sandwiches for lunch as well as tea which'll be 23 hours in debt and the weekend is gonna be the same, so he'll keep using the heat as an excuse and end the week being about 33 hours in debt.  I'm on target for hitting the minimum by the time I head to bed tomorrow and clocking up 10-12 hours of overtime every day... apparently I don't do anything to support him though 🤷


Just had the reminder come up for my pills, so I'm gonna take them then head to bed for an early night I reckon.  Gotta remember to give the plants their last drink of the day before I head to bed too.


No comments:

Post a Comment