Monday 3 October 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


Since I woke up and came downstairs 54 minutes ago, I've been for a wee, taken my pills started charging up my FitBit and cared for my carer for 52 minutes.  My the time I was allowed to crawl into bed last night, I'd cared for my carer for 11½ hours during yesterday alone and I managed to scrape by 84 hours for the week with a weekly total of 84 hours and 7 minutes.  My carer achieved 3 hours and 2 minutes of caring for me all week combined, which is less than ⅒ of what he claims he does each week.


I can't remember if I usually weigh myself before or after I've had my breakfast, so I'm gonna do it after I've eaten this morning.


Gotta be on alert for the rubbish and recycling being collected so that I can bring the sacks and boxes back in.


Steve's woken up and gone for a wee, so I'd best go and make breakfast hopefully for both of us, then I can weigh myself, log it, download last week's spreadsheet and put it on my homepage.

 

Remembered to start the daily virus scan too lol


TTFN.


No comments:

Post a Comment