Sunday 2 May 2021

Battery is now re-charging, rubbish and recycling gone out for another week...

...the cake tray is soaking, and to quote Steve, "that's me done for the day now" even though all he's done is the washing up and taking the rubbish and carboard bags to the bottom of the stairs (literally 3 of his big steps from the middle of the kitchen) and left me to do everything else.  

 

Same as always.


So looks like it's down to me to make lunch again, for the 5th day this week, even though he's my carer and swears blind to anyone who will listen that he makes every meal, every day, and cares for me for 10-12 hours every day, despite the spreadsheets for the last two weeks proving that it's actually more like fifteen minutes a month or 3 hours if you include the 2 meals a week that he cooks for both of us.


I'm gonna start adding a support lable to each blog post where I talk about how much we actually support each other, starting with this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment