Saturday 22 May 2021

It's 12.36pm and...

...I've already cared for my carer for 5½ hours today, so I reckon it'll be at least another 5 or 6 hours this afternoon which'll be another double figures day total, but I'm not the carer and I do bugger all to care for/support him, apparently.

 

I've taken my morning pills, updated my navigation page with even more courses that I wanna do and didn't know they existed until I had a look this morning and they've significantly reduced their prices too, so they are much more affordable now and I think you can still use my name (Amanda George) and email address (amanda.k.george@googlemail.com) to get another discount on your first purchase with the New Skills Academy now, but I can't guarantee it cos I can't remember if I got an email off 'em to say they weren't offering it any more, or if I was just dreaming a very real dream... gotta be worth a try though, right?

 

Steve's just asked me to get the chips (aka "fries" for my American readers) out of the freezer and my stomach is wondering if my throat's been cut after not having much (as in 8 biscuits) food this morning so that Steve could have breakfast for the next 3 days.


After I've got the chips out I'm gonna put my laptop on the floor and start on my exercises, legs permitting.  The virus scan updated this morning and caused a few technical issues for me, but they seem to be sorted out now, thankfully.


Time to publish this then go and sort out our lunch.


TTFN.


No comments:

Post a Comment