Sunday 30 May 2021

Still in agony but no-one gives a frig as long as...

...I'm there to support them.

 

Managed to do my squats and I've decided to start wobbling around the downstairs of the house for about 15 minutes a couple of times a day to see if that reduces my thighs and belly without losing any more weight.  I'm eating at least 3,000 calories a day, so a couple of thousand steps a couple of times a day will hopefully take the calorie burn rate to more of a sensible level against all those calories which'll hopefully help me to maintain my weight now.

 

My skull and eye is still killing me, so I'm gonna pop another paracetamol and hope that it disappears overnight, 'cos I really can't stand being in pain and never have been able to.

 

The plan for next week is to do the squats at least 3 times and the same with the wobbly walks... I just need to find a new routine and look after me and my health instead of everyone else for a change - you can't pour from an empty vessel after all, and I'm nearly at the bottom of my support vessel now, so I need to spend a bit of time re-charging my batteries and caring about myself instead of everyone else for a change.


Gonna pop a paracetamol and my last two pills of the day now and see how long before the tiredness kicks in this evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment