Monday 17 May 2021

So far today, I've...

  • Made my carer's breakfast 
  • Brought the recycling box and cardboard bag in
  • Weighed myself
  • Coded and uploaded the Fitbit spreadsheet
  • Refilled my pill box 'cos I forgot to do it again yesterday
  • Monitored my carer's breathing while he was asleep
  • Taken my pills
  • Made hot drink for my carer
  • Completed the virus scan and resolved an error that it found
  • Reminded Steve to phone the pharmacy
  • Checked my email, forum and Facebook
  • Supported and encouraged multiple people in the full knowledge that it's very unlikely they will support me when I need it
  • Tried to work out how to remove my 3-star review from Amazon that the author didn't like and explained that it was the number of reviews rather than the star rating that most people go by

 

Two of Steve's sarnie fillers were out of stock and the laundry powder was substituted with another one that was almost £2 more expensive, so I'll have to take things off for me on next week's groceries, 'cos there's no way that Steve'll take anything of his off.


It's only gonna be about 7 or 8 hours of care provided by me today I reckon, 'cos I've been up for 5 hours and only cared for him for 2 hours and 44 minutes so far today.


Gonna go and do my squats now.  BBL.


No comments:

Post a Comment