Wednesday 26 May 2021

Been down here for less than 4 hours and...

...I've already given up on the day.

 

I've taken my morning pills, started the virus scan, blew up at Steve after he completely messed up the kitchen so that I couldn't make his breakfast or even a hot drink and discovered the letter that D said was guaranteed to be here before 11am yesterday but never turned up might have gone to a different address if she didn't put in the full address I sent her.  Then Steve said he'd put his dad's tomato plants on the doorstep so that I could drag them into the kitchen, but he held them up at his chest height (he's a foot taller than me) so I had to stretch up to full stretch to take them off him and he let go before I'd taken a proper hold so they dropped to the floor.  I dragged them into the kitchen and I really have had as much as I can take now.  I've got enough pills to take together which is feeling like an increasingly good move right now, but Steve wouldn't have anyone to blame everything on then.


I really can't cope for much longer, I really can't.


No comments:

Post a Comment