Monday 31 May 2021

Mornin' all

I woke up with the pain in my skull and eye pretty much gone, thankfully, so I was able to start caring for my carer without popping a paracetamol first thing - only 2 hours and 17 minutes so far this morning, so maybe today will be a low care day❓

 

I've made our breakfast, taken my pills, completed the virus scan, brought in the recycling box and I've already guzzled 1½ litres of pop so I'm thinking today will be another 3 litre day today, especially if today is gonna be hot (Steve said last night that it'd be 20℃ today).  

 

Gonna hopefully walk a bit more today, but I'm gonna listen to my body and not risk pushing myself too hard or fast... wanna turn the FitBit graph green instead of red now but I'm gonna build up the increase really slowly so that my body doesn't give up on me.  Gonna do one set of walking first thing then the last set in the evening and my squats at lunchtime.


Not sure what we're gonna have for lunch today 'cos Steve reckons he wants to wait until the groceries have been delivered before he makes it, so it could, potentially, be 4pm before we eat, which is just verging on being too late to eat without feeling sick when I head to bed, but Steve doesn't seem to care about that, so it might be bread for lunch today 🙄



No comments:

Post a Comment