Friday 28 May 2021

Oh boy!

My hayfever is already kicking in, which usually signals a bad hayfever day, so I'll be sneezing and sniffing and my eyes will be itching and watery all day today and generally feeling grotty.

 

The monthly virus scan is underway so I can't check my domain name emails until tomorrow now.  I've taken my morning pills and had my breakfast and made a mug of caffeinated coffee for both of us.  The dairy free spread tub is totally used up, so I'll be starting a new one tomorrow morning.  It's zoop for lunch 'cos I won't be able to put my laptop on the floor 'cos of the virus scan.  I found Steve's iPod this morning, so that's currently charging up and there are three other plugs in the drawer that neither of us know what they are for.


I've been paid overnight, so Monday must be some kind of Bank Holiday or summat and means that I don't have to try and scrabble the money for the groceries together on Sunday like I usually have to do.


Gonna sort out all three sets of news, put it on the appropriate sites and blogs, then hopefully do my exercise before I have lunch.  I might even be able to study today, with any luck, 'cos I can't access my emails or anything... we shall have to see how long it takes me to do all the news first though 😐


No comments:

Post a Comment