Saturday 29 May 2021

Been down here for 2 hours and 3 minutes...

...and I've spent 1 hour and 50 minutes of those caring for my carer and he's done buggar all to support me so far, so I reckon today will be yet another double digit day of care for him and if I do the same again tomorrow, then I'll have cared for him for double the amount of time needed to get Carers Allowance, yet my carer gets it and doesn't even reach double figures of caring for me a week.


I've taken my morning pills, run the virus scan (the deep one I was running yesterday finished 2 hours before I came down and thankfully shut my computer down safely when it had finished, so the battery was cool by the time I got down here, thankfully), sorted breakfast and a drink for both of us, so now I've just gotta sort out my emails and do the news.


Gonna try and remember to do my exercises today, to try and get rid of my flabby thighs.  Bet I'll forget again though❗  We shall see what today brings I s'pose.


No comments:

Post a Comment