Sunday 16 May 2021

That's Steve's lunch made

He's having cheese sarnies and I'm having ginger beer so that there's enough bread left for Steve to have his tea tonight, toast tomorrow morning and there's enough plastic cheese left for our burgers on Tuesday.  I'm pondering on leaving the cheese off mine though, 'cos a tiny sliver of the plastic cheese, that was literally less than half the size of my little finger nail has totally screwed up my stomach now, so there will hopefully be enough bread and cheese left for Steve's sarnies tonight and bread for his toast tomorrow.  Me?  I'll be surviving on the ginger beer again.


The amount of care that we have provided for each other so far today is:

My care of Steve:  5 hours and 22 minutes

Steve's care of me:  Not even 1 minute


No comments:

Post a Comment