Thursday 17 March 2022

Didn't think I'd manage it today, but...

...I'm now officially over 10 hours of care today - only just mind you, but I'm over now, so I'm happy with that.  The weekly totals so far are:


Me caring for my carer:  48 hours 47 minutes
My carer caring for me:  0 hours 30 minutes


So I've got under 37 hours to go to hit the magic 85 hours again and my carer has somehow got to pull 34½ hours out of the bag in 3 days to hit the minimum.  If my maths is right, that's 11½ hours a day for the rest of the week which has never happened before, even when I was at my illest, but apparently he's my carer who "does everything for her" and he "makes all her meals and drinks" which hasn't happened for 6 weeks for the food and about 6 months for the last drink (other than the occasional bottle of squash).


I've just started yawning and my carer is awake now, so I'm gonna head to bed I reckon.


Nite nite orl.  Eye'll sea ewe in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment