Friday 18 March 2022

Mornin' all

In the end, I managed to just about sneak over 11 hours of care for my carer after all last night, 'cos he fell asleep just as I was shutting down my laptop, so had to keep an eye on his breathing until he woke up naturally again.  It means that I've cared for my carer for 49 hours and 40 minutes so far this week and my carer has only cared for both of us for half an hour, yet apparently he "does everything for her" and I don't do anything for him.


I'm not gonna rant so early in the morning this morning though, and I'm sure you all already know what I'm gonna say in the rant lol


I've taken my morning pills, set the virus scan off, drunk half a litre of sugar already and I'll go and make my carer's breakfast for him when he wakes up naturally.  I'm expecting a couple of Amazon deliveries this morning of an air fryer, a mug and a "drain strainer" so that I can stop Steve's leftover pasta and curry sauces being washed down the drain and ending up blocking the drain, which would, of course, be my fault.


He's just woken up and put a plaster on his hair (nope, not kidding) again, so it's time for me to go and make his breakfast now.


BBL.


No comments:

Post a Comment