Tuesday 1 March 2022

Today's (1st March 2022) lunch photo

Steve didn't fancy a cooked lunch (even though it would have been made by me), so he's got a chicken tika slice and 6 hot cross buns and I had a jam sandwich again.

 

It's my weekly virus scan tomorrow so it's an instant soup day and Steve's got a medical appointment on Thursday, so that's another instant soup day and I'm predicting that he won't want to supervise me cooking after that, so he'll be able to have ham sandwiches between Friday and Sunday and I'll have nothing again, so I'll have lost weight through barely eating this week when I weigh myself on Monday... that's beside the point of this blog post though - my entire calorie count today will be from a cafetierre coffee, a multi-vitamin tea and a jam sandwich today.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment