Friday 18 November 2022

Today's (18th November 2022) breakfast photo

Just had my second breakfast/third meal of the week - my usual Tropical fruits granola and soya milk.


In a slight rearrangement from the menu, we're having chilli for lunch instead of vegetarian chicken nuggets because they were unavailable on Tuesday and Steve cancelled his medical appointment yesterday, so we couldn't get them from his sister then either.  He said yesterday that she was gonna bring them over today so if she brings them over before lunch, we'll still be going according to the menu but if not, we'll be having the vegetarian chilli.  If Steve can motivate himself to cook, it'll be my second meal of the week that he's made, which is awesome, but I won't believe it until it's in front of me.


Here's today's breakfast photo:

 


No comments:

Post a Comment