Wednesday 16 November 2022

Mornin' all

Sorry for the late start to my daily blogging, but I honestly thought I'd already posted at least once this morning and I've only just discovered that I haven't!


So far this morning I've:

  • set off the weekly virus scan
  • taken my morning pills
  • made my carer's breakfast for him
  • sorted out the news 
  • finished the weekly virus scan
  • started my weekly backups
  • cared for my carer for 4 hours and 9 minutes

 

My last two deliveries are due today, then I can start wrapping up gifts and sending them off.

 

I've only eaten a bowl of granola, 4 slices of spreaded bread and a packet of crisps so far this week so my belly is rumbling like a good 'un right now.  Steve still reckons he's gonna do the spaghetti and vegetarian meatballs for lunch, which'll be my first lunch since Sunday if he does do it, but I'm not holding my breath that it'll happen in reality. 

 

I'm on my second drinking chocolate of the day and I've had my first caffeinated drink of the week this morning, which has woken me up and sent me rushing to the bathroom far too often lol


I've got another book to read, starting tomorrow morning 'cos all the deliveries should have arrived by then with any luck, so I'll be able to get completely lost in a totally fictional world all day.


No comments:

Post a Comment