Friday 18 November 2022

Mornin' all

Very late start to this morning 'cos I was still asleep until my watch woke me up at 6am!


I've already taken my morning pills and I've just scoffed my third meal of the week, so I'll put the photo up in a bit.


I'm gonna read and review a book today, then start the wrapping up tomorrow so that I can send off the gifts and get them out of the way for another year.


I've cared for my carer for 51 hours and 12 minutes so far this week and his care of me has skyrocketed to 52 minutes after he made a bottle of squash for me overnight.


Apparently today's call has been moved, overnight, to Wednesday, which means that Steve cancelled and rearranged it.  The more he speaks, the less I believe now, same as with D.  I would much prefer people were honest with me than feeling like they have to constantly lie all the time.


My daily virus scan was clear again this morning, which was reassuring.


No comments:

Post a Comment