Wednesday 13 July 2022

A proud photo

These are the first flowers I've grown in my life and they started growing rapidly within hours of me moving the pot out of the shade lol  I got the seeds from 38 Degrees and there have been a few times that this novice has sworn that she killed them and especially when it completely flopped over six days ago.  Thankfully I had a stick thing and bought some cable ties and gently put it upright again and it's been absolutely thriving ever since!

 

My photography skills leave a lot to be desired, but this photo is proof that I haven't actually killed anything yet lol

 

There are currently 4 flowers with another 3 or 4 looking like they will start blooming before the end of the week with any luck.

 

#SeedsForBees2022

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment