Saturday 9 July 2022

Today's (9th July 2022) tea photos

It's a rare treat for me to have tea, but it'll mean me having a very late night tonight otherwise it'll all re-visit me.


Tea tonight was a take-away of breaded garlic mushrooms and battered onion rings and I very much doubt I'll be eating until lunchtime tomorrow now lol

 

I've guzzled my way through a litre of Diet Coke this evening too... am I the only one who gets through so much pop so quickly?  Before I started drinking tea and coffee, I used to get through 3 litres of pop a day, as well as the fruit squash to take all my gazillions of pills with every day because it just didn't quench my thirst very well and I've already got through a litre in less than an hour this evening too!  Water and squash and hot drinks are fine, so I don't think it's because the room/house is lacking moisture or dust etc is getting into my throat, it really is just all forms of fizzy drinks!


Here's the last two photos of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment