Monday 1 August 2022

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?


I've already taken my morning pills, set the virus scan running and cared for my carer for 45 minutes.  When he wakes up I'll go and water the plants, take a photo of them and then make his breakfast for him.  Apparently he'll do the cooking today (although I'm predicting, at 6.17am, that it'll come down to me already this week) and it'll be pasta and sauce and hopefully plant-based pieces, but he's already changed his mind about having the pieces with the pasta so it could just be pasta and sauce today.


I worked out, while I was in the bathroom, that we've seen Steve's family for longer (time-wise) than I've seen my mum since my father's funeral.  We've spent about 15 hours with Steve's family since the funeral 11 days ago and we've spent about 10 hours with my mum since the late Summer of 2010 - so much for going over to see her regularly eh?


Best go and weigh myself when my carer wakes up too, so that I can put this week's weight into the FitBit app, then download, code and upload it to my website... you watch me forget though lol


My to-do list for this morning currently looks like this:

  • Care for my carer
  • Give the plants their first drink of the day
  • Take a photo of the flowers
  • Make my carer's breakfast for him
  • Take my carer's empty bowl through to the kitchen
  • Weigh myself
  • Download, code and upload the spreadsheet
  • Potentially start on my first laps of the week if I need to

 

No comments:

Post a Comment