Wednesday 13 July 2022

No breakfast today because...

...by the time Steve had finished in the bathroom come into here, fallen asleep then woken up, he decided that he was "just gonna have a couple of cookies instead" so I've made him a hot drink and gone out to do the gardening instead... there are now 4 flowers in the 38 Degrees pot so hopefully there will be some buzzy bees finding their way over to it soon!


I've come up with menu's for the next 4 weeks which we will hopefully stick to after the funeral.  I've been going easy on my hubby 'cos I was the same when I lost my father, but hopefully things will get back to normal in a little while when he's started to process his grief a bit more.


The virus scan is at 90% now, so hopefully it'll be finished within the next couple of hours, then I can get the backups started off for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment