Friday 15 July 2022

Pills taken and I decided...

...against watering the plants for the third time but I will over the weekend and especially on Monday and Tuesday 'cos of the red weather warning we'll be under.


I was also wrong first thing when I predicted it'd be a 12-14 hour day... I might just about hit 11, but it won't be much more than that after all.


My FitBit app is working again now though, so maybe it was a tweak within the Windows Update that I did this morning that fixed it??


I'll still be doing my weekly virus scan on Wednesday but won't even start the backups until we get home again... Wednesday is gonna be a veeery weird day!


My carer wants me to remind/pester him to drink more water during the weather warning, which is fair enough and I'll try and remember but he'll have to forgive me if I forget.


I've also decided that I'm gonna have my shower (as opposed to bath) as soon as the shopping has been delivered and put away on Tuesday so that I can wash my severely greasy hair.  I'm gonna put it in my Alice band for a change on Wednesday and prolly post-washing on Tuesday too, so that I can be sure that it's totally dry before I head to bed.  Gotta remember not to use my greasy brush on Tuesday night or Wednesday morning too lol


No comments:

Post a Comment