Friday 3 September 2021

Just found 4 fat balls in one of the cupboards, sooo...

...I've temporarily taken them out with the intention of being totally wild-bird friendly tomorrow - I'll do the fat balls and the seed at around the same time I water the tomatoes, so that I can bin the balls without stinking out the house for a week.  I'll use one of the small bags that we use for our bins in here, seal it up and leave it outside until we sort the rubbish and recycling on Sunday... just hope we remember it's out there before we knot the bin bag lol


Tomorrow's lunch is gonna be tuna mayonnaise sarnies for Steve and beetroot sarnies for me, so that we can get through more of the defrosted bread before it goes to waste after our breakfast which is gonna be toast so there may not be any food photo's tomorrow, just to give you all a break 👌

 

My weekend to-do list is growing by the minute seemingly lol

 

No comments:

Post a Comment