Wednesday 1 September 2021

Mornin' all

How are you all doing this morning?  Me an' 'im have got poorly bottoms that we can only put down to yesterday's lunch when Steve used less pasta, so he reckons it's down to that.

 

I've taken my morning pills and remembered not to open my email 'cos of the weekly virus scan (which has just finished, so time to make a start on the backups nice and early in the day) and got one set of news online, so I'll set the backups going then head to the bathroom again I reckon.  As we're just having toast for lunch, there won't be any photos today, but hopefully our bottoms will have recovered enough by tomorrow to start sharing them with you all again.  Gotta remember to water the tomatoes 3 times today, but I'm gonna start the backups first and Steve has just said to re-do the back of his thigh again too after he's finished in the bathroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment