Saturday 4 September 2021

Pills taken, second head exploded and dressed, so now it's time for...

...giving the tomatoes their first drink of the day then I'll sort out the food for the birds, so it's gonna be a steppy day on the FitBit app today I reckon, 'cos I'll be doing the normal 3 waterings then sorting out the feeders too... it may not be many more, but the stretching up is really gonna make me wobble.


When I've done that it'll be time to make Steve's breakfast and fill up my water bottle with squash 'cos my carer "forgot" all afternoon and evening yesterday as well as overnight.


I'll be making lunch again too 'cos it's sarnies and Steve'll find an excuse not to do it, same as usual, despite him telling everyone that he "makes all her meals for her" which the last 11 weeks that I've documented have proved is complete and utter bollox.


No comments:

Post a Comment